Thursday 16 October 2014

Cop Presentation




Feedback

My presentation didn't go to well as I didn't explain my idea very clearly but after after talking to Richard one on one I go some good feedback to help me get going with the project.

I have been told to re-think my title but the underlining idea is ok and can be used. It was suggested to split the writing into two sections, the first have will cover the theory and psychology as there will be a lot to write about this and the second could be a case study of three images from different time periods. This will allow for historical links and analysis of the theory into practice. 

What I need to do from now is to read and study the theories to make sure I have a strong understanding of what they mean and how to use them so I can start to plan the practical side and apply them through out the design process.

No comments:

Post a Comment